That's a Wrap!
Showcase your filmmaking skills and walk away with the top honours.
After all, great moments are born from great opportunities
Event type: Solo
Round 1: Pre-recorded
Who can participate: Grades 9-12
Maximum number of participants: -
Maximum number of participants per school: -
Number of rounds:1
* Participants have to upload an original short
film based on the theme- “Change is inevitable
, Fixation is the way to death. Fluidity is the
way to life.”
* The short film must be uploaded on the
participant's Google Drive and the link must be
mailed to the email id
firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 th August.
The subject line of the email should be
The file should be labelled the same
● The video must be uploaded in .mp4 format
● Participants must ensure that adequate
permissions for viewing the video file are
● The short film must not exceed a duration of 4
+ 1 minute. 4 minutes- Film time
1 minute- The director’s speech explaining
● Editing of videos is permitted
● Winners will be intimated via the registered
● Effective story telling technique
● Unique camera techniques
● Audio quality
Requirements and Specifications
● The video must be emailed in a .mp4 format.
● The video must be shot in landscape
● Editing of videos is permitted.
● Language is preferred to be English but if
made in any other language, English subtitles
must be provided.
● Films previously submitted in any other
festivals will not be considered and will lead to